Attention Entrepreneurs and Employees of Technology-Based Startup Companies! If your startup is a high-potential, technology-based company in Michigan ... seeking equity capital for growth … then,
Apply to participate FREE OF CHARGE in "Financing Technology Commercialization" in Fall Term, 2017 at the Ross School of Business…under the direction of David Brophy, Professor of Finance, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
Your firm will receive...
- A dedicated team of 6 UM graduate and undergraduate students from all units of UM, with academic and work experience matched to your company’s needs
- Two local mentors (serial entrepreneurs) matched to your team and working hands-on with you and your company for the entire Fall Term
- Mentoring engagement from a platform of nation-wide adjunct mentors (serial entrepreneurs) via Blue Jeans
- Personal access during the Term to angel and venture capital investors, and an opportunity topitch in person and by Blue Jeans to regional and national venture investors… angel, venture capital and corporate.
Your commitment is...
- Dedicated continuous engagement with the personal assets described above...for the 90 day Fall Term…with negotiation rights to continue these relationships thereafter.
- Requirement to participate in a 3 hour meeting at Ross on Wednesday evening and one meeting per week at your company’s place of business
This program has helped 175 startups over 12 year history. To learn more about this program and apply, click here.