GLEQ/MiQuest has announced that several NEF-coached start-ups won top honors at the Great Lakes Enterprise Quest-sponsored Business Plan Competition. The winning NEF-coached companies are:
- Movellus Circuits: $25,000 Emerging Company Award (1st Place); Muhammad Faisal – Top 20 Presenter.
- SurClean: $15,000 Emerging Company Award (2nd Place); $12,500 Automation Alley Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Award; Susan Sprentall – Top 20 Presenter.
- Genomenon: $5,000 New Business Idea (1st Place); Mark Kiel – Top 20 Presenter.
Other ‘Top 20 Presenters’ coached by NEF were:
- ArborWind: Dilip Nigam
- LogiCoul Solutions: David Stout
- DataSpeaks Health Solutions: Dennis Nash
- PHASIQ: Sachin Shah
Our congratulations to all the winners!